Ukraine is the 5thlargest source of adopted children in the US,
yet many parents who would love a family, have never heard of it.
Sharing your Ukrainian adoption experience can be powerful.
· Present at your church or library about your Ukrainian
· Offer to speak with other parents considering
international adoption in Ukraine.
· If you like to write, depending on the amount of privacy
you want, start a blog, write on online forums and Facebook pages
related to adoption.
· Co-write articles with your Ukrainian adoption agency or
Ukrainian adoption facilitator.
· Write an article for your church bulletin or local paper
on adoption in Ukraine.
Sharing your personal story can be inspiration to others!
If you or someone you love would like to expand your family,
provide a permanent home for a needy orphaned child, welcome a
sibling for an existing child or discover an alternative for
infertility treatments - contact us to learn more about Ukrainian
adoption, Adoption Services International can help.
Adoption Services International unites loving US families with
Ukrainian children. We provide a unique combination of western
quality service (including a maximum guaranteed adoption fee),
personal adoption experience, affordable local cost and 20 years