When you come home with your Ukrainian adopted child you are not
going to want to deal with problems around the house. Think ahead
and get everything you can out of the way before you leave to
· Clean now! You won't want to do it later!
· Get all your home projects done. Whether it is replacing
an old shower curtain or emptying out a closet or fixing a
running toilet. Do it now.
· Prepare your tax work. Depending on when you are
traveling to Ukraine to adopt, this can disrupt your tax prep.
Have everything organized and ready to go as much as possible.
· Stuff your freezer with meals that are easy to prepare.
· Take care of all your usual annual appointments before
you travel to adopt: dentist, pap, mammogram and colonoscopy if
If you or someone you love would like to expand your family,
provide a permanent home for a needy orphaned child, welcome a
sibling for an existing child or discover an alternative for
infertility treatments - contact us to learn more about Ukrainian
adoption, Adoption Services International can help.
Adoption Services International unites loving US families with
Ukrainian children. We provide a unique combination of western
quality service (including a maximum guaranteed adoption fee),
personal adoption experience, affordable local cost and 20 years