For an adopted child moving to a new home and country can be a
traumatic change. Try to find resources in your community to ease
· Is there a Russian food store in the area? What would be
more awesome than having some of your adoptive child's favorite
foods from time to time?
· Consider if you would like to maintain your Ukrainian
adopted child's native language, and if so, explore options for
doing this in your area.
· Is there a Russian speaking community nearby? They may
be able to share resources from babysitters to movie rentals in
· Look into Russian television options.
· Is there a Russian speaking doctor nearby?
· Discover Ukrainian food. Find a cookbook. Be daring and
try some receipts.
If you or someone you love would like to expand your family,
provide a permanent home for a needy orphaned child, welcome a
sibling for an existing child or discover an alternative for
To learn more about the Ukrainian adoption program, Adoption
Services International can help.
Adoption Services International unites loving US families with
Ukrainian children. We provide a unique combination of western
quality service (including a maximum guaranteed adoption fee),
personal adoption experience, affordable local cost and 20 years