For an adopted child moving to a new home and country can be a
traumatic change. Try to find resources in your community to ease
· Is there a Russian food store in the area? What would be
more awesome than having some of your adoptive child's favorite
foods from time to time?
· Consider if you would like to maintain your Ukrainian
adopted child's native language, and if so, explore options for
doing this in your area.
· Is there a Russian speaking community nearby? They may
be able to share resources from babysitters to movie rentals in
· Look into Russian television options.
· Is there a Russian speaking doctor nearby?
· Discover Ukrainian food. Find a cookbook. Be daring and
try some receipts.
If you or someone you love would like to expand your family,
provide a permanent home for a needy orphaned child, welcome a
sibling for an existing child or discover an alternative for
infertility treatments - contact us to learn more about Ukrainian
adoption, Adoption Services International can help.
Adoption Services International unites loving US families with
Ukrainian children. We provide a unique combination of western
quality service (including a maximum guaranteed adoption fee),
personal adoption experience, affordable local cost and 20 years