Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Adoption Services International: What Our Clients Say About Us

Our adoption process has been and is a complicated journey for
our family but we were so grateful for Susan to be so quick to
offer her assistance when everyone else ignored our cries for
help because of the nature of our extraordinary case. Susan's
assistance has been above and beyond all expectations! Susan has
been quick and concise in devising a plan, offering insight, and
was there professionally as well as personally. Her personal
touches and vast experience with the Ukraine/Russian culture
proved to be comforting and trustworthy. Susan was always an
email, phone or Skype call away and blew me away by personally
meeting me during my layover at Newark airport, introducing me to
her son, which shows her obvious passion for wanting to assist
other families in adopting internationally in Ukraine. She
showed genuine interest and was kept us up to date on all details
at all times. I highly recommend Susan and her professional team
to assist any family in their adoption journey. Liz Atchley

Please contact us if you or someone you love, want to welcome a
child into their lives and families, as my husband and I did,
Adoption Services International can help.

www.adoptionservicesinternational.com

info@asi-adoption.com

powered by eggzack.com

No comments:

Post a Comment